Wednesday, November 1, 2017

NaNoWrimo Kick-off


In just a few moments I'll begin 2017's NaNoWrimo Challenge. (Don't know what NaNoWrimo is? It's National Novel Writing Month. It's a big deal.) It's remarkable to me that I've written more than 20 books (this still boggles my mind even though I know more than anyone that it's absolutely true) BUT I've never finished a NaNoWrimo challenge. This year will be different.

And I know this will sound funny, but somehow I imagine that if I complete this goal that all I'll rock my other goals as well--I'll lose 15 pounds by my birthday in January, my book business will take off in new and exciting ways, my backyard will magically become a place of peace and beauty...

So here are my goals:
NaNoWrimo: Write for four hours or 4k words a day (which ever comes first) five days a week until I've written 50k words...even though my real goal is a 70k word novel. I'll post each day's segment so you can follow along.

Health: Exercise an hour a day, six days a week and eat 4 300-400 calorie meals a day.

Backyard: Spend an hour a week (on Saturdays) gardening.

http://davidseah.com/node/nanowrimo-word-calendar/

No comments:

Post a Comment